MX-TPS-IB is an 8 channel twisted pair input board providing HDMI 1.4, audio, Ethernet and RS-232 extension on a single CAT5/6/7 cable up to 100m in HDBaseTTM and 180m distance in Long reach mode (maximal resolution is Full HD 1080p in Long reach mode).
Resolutions up to 4K and 48-bit color depth are handled with all standard audio formats as well as 120Hz 3D signals.
The board offers bi-directional RS-232 and Ethernet transmission (each board has a 10/100 uplink connector for the Ethernet network connection) and remote powering option for the TPS 95 series extenders.
The built-in PoE injector function requires the supplied PSU-12vp external power source to be connected directly to the board. The input board is available with audio option connectors: digital S/PDIF or analog stereo connectors are available for advanced audio functions (HDMI embedded audio signals are managed by the board).
The MX-TPS-IB without the digital or analog audio option also handles HDMI embedded audio. Advanced professional functions such as HDCP enable/disable mode, Pixel Accurate Reclocking, Advanced EDID Management and Frame Detector are integrated providing the highest level of setup and usage.
The board is compatible with deep color, Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD audio and features PCM audio sample rate conversion.
Digital S/PDIF audio option:
- S/PDIF breakout for every port
- Bi-directional configurable S/PDIF connectors:
audio can be de-embedded from the HDMI signals or
audio can be embedded (or replaced) to the HDMI signal
Analog stereo audio option:
- Bi-directional configurable analog stereo port with 5 pole Phoenix connector
- Stereo PCM audio up to 96 kHz can be de-embedded from the HDMI signals
- Digitalized audio (PCM 48 kHz) can be embedded (or replaced) to the HDMI signal
- Volume, gain, balance, bass and treble control
- Phase invert, DC filter and de-emphasis option