EVS CEREBRUM | NEURON | SYNAPSE
DigiNet is your EVS partner for Cerebrum, Neuron and Synapse !
EVS is globally recognized as the leader in live video technology for broadcast and new media productions. Our passion and purpose are to help our clients craft immersive stories that trigger the best return on emotion. Through a wide range of products and solutions, we deliver the most gripping live sports images, buzzing entertainment shows and breaking news content to millions of viewers every day – and in real-time.
For sales, quotes, product demonstrations and in-house tests please contact us.
EVS IP PROCESSING
Neuron solves every processing task a broadcaster encounters in the IP and legacy domains, enabling multiple channels in a single device.
- JPEG XS Compression Option. The low latency processor configured with JPEG XS compression. With the JPEG XS option, based on IntoPix’s ISO standardized JPEG XS codec, EVS’s Neuron product line is enhanced with compression and decompression functionality.
- HDR Conversion Option. The HDR power processor for premium content. With IP and SDI in one unit. The HDR processors can convert any HDR content from BT.2100-PQ, BT.2100-HLG or Slog3 into a BT.1886/BT.709 SDR version. This conversion is perfectly reversible (SDR to HDR) so that the resulting video is visually identical to the original source.
- Audio Matrix Option. The World’s biggest IP audio channel shuffler. With new IP based audio formats, like ST2110-30 and ST2110-31, the amount of audio channels within a broadcast facility can easily grow into the thousands. Managing which channels belong in which audio streams, and shuffling the various channels from one stream to the other is becoming quite a challenge. With the Neuron Audio Matrix option you can shuffle, mix and delay thousands of audio channels in a 8192×4096 audio matrix.
EVS CONTROL & MONITORING
We start by being open: designing a control and monitoring system that embraces everyone else’s. It connects to all the hardware and software which engineers already use. One dashboard, where nothing escapes your control. You have total oversight. We also designed it to be robust in the most complex organizations and scenarios – for mega teams and workflows, and global productions. That’s why it is built on a database system making it high performance in every situation. Big and complex, or small and simple. And we designed it to be easy for the layman, and advanced for the seasoned expert to be able to customize everything.
Cerebrum 2.0. More power and control.
The biggest ever update to the world’s most powerful control software. Cerebrum 2.0 is more compatible. More customisable. And now the easiest way to monitor and control broadcast systems. Put yourself in total control.
- IP ready
- Simpler and quicker for engineers
- Full control of EVS and 3rd party systems
- Over 50 new features
- Over 160 protocols
Our interfacing and conversion range Synapse, including multiview, master control and routing, continues to deliver new levels of performance harnessing the latest technical innovations. Now offering scalable solutions to produce and deliver content in HD, 3Gb/s and 4K Ultra HD for audiences today, and agnostic solutions including hybrid SDI-IP products for those ready to transition to video over Ethernet, we provide our customers with the capability to differentiate their own products and services.
Synapse is a modular system containing multiple 19” frames, active hot swappable cards and (mostly) passive connector panels. It is designed to support demanding mission critical applications in the broadcast industry. Synapse has various unique features that ensure a good return on investment and many years of trouble free operation with the inherent versatility to adapt to changes in this constantly moving industry. Synapse frames offer more than just a housing that hold different processing modules. They are unique intelligent systems that form the foundation of extremely flexible building blocks. These building blocks range from simple functions like a distribution amplifier to cards that perform a massive array of functions in a single slot, previously only possible with multiple cascade cards
Low cost of ownership and future proof
- Single form factor and slot functions
- Multiple solutions on a single module
- Ethernet is part of the frame
- Life time free upgrades
- Free monitoring, control software