Core Bracket is designed and manufactured specifically for Dynaudio by our friends at König & Meyer in Germany. This gives you the flexibility and stability to place your Core monitors wherever you need them.
They’re fully adjustable (so will suit most studio settings) and can be combined with other K&M brackets (for a massive variety of set-up opportunities), plus they’re constructed from powder coated steel/aluminium (so they’ll last a lifetime).
As standard, Core Bracket is designed to hold a Core 7 or Core 47, however extension plates are also available to mount Core 59 too. In other words, any Core speaker can now be mounted on walls or on the ceiling. With the included adapter Core Bracket can even be used as a desktop stand, so no matter how you put it to use, you can perfect the angle of the speaker seamlessly simply by adjusting the bracket.
- 0° - 30° vertical and +/- 45° horizontal adjustment
(Tilt angle, depending on model and use - see user manual)
- Maximum reliability and flexibility
- Extension arm allows use with Core 59
- Material - Steel, Screws: steel, Caps: plastic (PE, PA)
- Finish - Black powder coating
- Load: 25 kg / 55 lb
- Can be connected with a 200x200 VESA mount,
- Made in Germany