The F Series supports writing up to AVC-Intra Class 200 of the AVC-ULTRA family as well as the currently available codecs with the existing P2 devices.
High Reliability, Fast Transfer Speed and Large Data Storage Capacity
- Complies with the Type-II PC Card Standard (Card Bus) for direct plug-in to the PC card slot of a laptop PC.
- Highly reliable, solid-state memory resists shock, vibration, and temperature changes.
- Ensures a long service life with repeated recording and initialization.
- Card replacement interval is about five years when entire (100%) data is rewritten once a day.
- An individual serial number, bar code, and write-protect switch make easy to manage operations.
The 60GB F-Series P2 Memory Card from Panasonic features fast 1.2 Gbps data transfer speeds. The P2 card is designed to be used even in harsh conditions, thanks to its wide operating temperature range (-20 to 60 °C) and 1500 G impact resistance.
- Withstands impacts up to 1500 G and vibrations up to 15 G
- Flash memory error correction system