Overview PTC-150 (Black)
Capture high-resolution video up to 1080p with the white PTC-150 HD/SD PTZ Video Camera from Datavideo. It can be remotely controlled to perform pan, tilt, and zoom operations using the included IR remote control or by using a separately available serial PTZ controller. The camera can be mounted on a wall, ceiling, floor, or tabletop.
The PTC-150 features motorized 30x optical zoom capability, a wide dynamic range, backlight compensation, image mirror and rotation, and a tally light to indicate when the camera is active. Video outputs include 3G-SDI, HDMI, or CVBS ports that can simultaneously output video signals. The lens features a field of view range of 2.3 to 63.7° as well as an M52 filter thread to add a separately available filter. It also features 50 programmable position presets for your pan, tilt, and zoom operations.
A built-in IR cut filter is included to assist with low-light shooting, which then is disabled for daylight shots. The camera supports the VISCA protocol for PTZ control using the serial RS-422 interface and DVIP over the unit's RJ45 port.
One-person camera crew
The beauty of multiple PTC-150 cameras is the ability to control all of them from a single control panel. Pair up to 4 cameras with the RMC-180 controller, and you can reduce your camera crew to just... you.
Fantastic 3G Resolution
The PTC-150 shoots video at a maximum resolution of 1080p60, with advanced digital noise reduction for beautiful, smooth image quality even in less-than-perfect lighting conditions.
30x Optical Zoom
The PTC-150's impressive 30x optical zoom allows you to mount it near or far and still get great, sharp shots.
Dark or Light Body
The PTC-150 is available in dark gray or white to remain inconspicuous in permanent setups.
Simple multi-camera control at your fingertips
With its ergonomic joystick and tactile button layout, the RMC-180 makes it easy to set up and control up to four Datavideo PTC-150 cameras for any live video production.
- 30x optical zoom
- Position coordinates report in real time per frame
- Dehazing technology allows foggy or hazy images to be clear and sharp
- Simultaneous HD-SDI, CVBS, and HDMI video outputs
- Supports DVIP control protocol using DVIP RJ45 port
- Supports VISCA serial protocol over RS-422 RJ45 port
- Built-in tally LED
- Digital Noise Reduction function (DNR) reduces the noise and enables clearer image under low-light conditions(DNR) reduces the noise and enables clearer image under low-light conditions
What's in the Box
- 1 x PTC-150 Unit
- 1 x IR remote controller
- 1 x PTC-150 Thank You Card
- 1 x Ceiling mount bracket-A
- 1 x Ceiling mount bracket -B
- 6 x Ceiling mount bracket screw M3*4mm
- 1 x DC 12V Power Adaptor
- 1 x Power Cord
- 1 x A braided safety cable