This 15ft High Resolution Video VGA Cable (90 degree) is designed to provide the highest video quality possible through a VGA connection and is specifically constructed to accommodate tight installation spaces.
The high quality, shielded coax VGA cable features a 90 degree down-angled plug, which requires only 32.4mm (1.27") of space to make the video connection.
More than suitable for high-res VGA applications (1280x1024 resolution and above), the 90 degree VGA cable eliminates picture "ghosting" and fuzzy images that are common with non-coaxial cables, and provides superior EMI interference protection using ferrite cores near the connector ends.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- Backed by StarTech.com Lifetime Warranty
- The 90° downward angled connector enables this cable to be used in tight environments requiring only a minimum mounting depth of 32.4mm
- Impedance matched at 75 Ohms, ensuring full brightness and vibrant picture color
- High quality triple-coaxial + twisted-pair wire design delivers crystal clear display capability
- Ferrite core eliminates EMI interference