The dedicated LogicKeyboard makes controllingAurora Edit a lot simpler and faster. It is ideal for post-production facilities, professional editing houses and anyone else who requires all the custom key commands to be readily accessible from a dedicated, clearly labeled, colour-coded keyboard.
Using the keyboard is also a great way to learn the Aurora Edit key commands. And since this dedicated LogicKeyboard also features all the regular letter, number, and symbol labelling that you will find on a conventional keyboard, it can simply be used as a substitute for it.
What's in the box?
- Aurora Edit Shortcut keyboard
- Logiclight - Keyboard lamp
- Designed for Grass Valley Aurora Edit
- Compatible with Windows 7-10
- Easy to set up and use.
- No software required.
- Soft touch keystroke - Ideal for all day comfort
- 2 USB Hubs: Built-in 2.0 Full Speed ports for additional desktop expansion
- Connection: Wired USB - cord length 5 feet / 1.5 meter
- Enhanced Scissor-Key-Switches
- Thin keycaps with sensitive and responsive touch
Please note! Product only available as US version in USA