Overview CORVID 24
Take the next step in multi-channel video and audio I/O with Corvid 24. Corvid 24 is the intermediate solution for high density I/O, supporting up to 4 independent* channels of capture or output, with separate LTC, embedded 24-bit audio, and metadata for each channel. Or all four connections can be used to support full 4K; the choice is yours. And with multiple operating system support, Corvid 24 will work in almost any environment.
- 4K/UltraHD/2K up to 25p, HD/SD up to 60p
- 4x bidirectional 3G-SDI spigots with 16-channel embedded audio
- 2-In/2-Out mode supporting dual video + key or dual down-stream keyers
- Failover bypass relays with watchdog timers (2-In/2-Out mode only)
- RGB 4:4:4 8-bit, YCbCr 4:2:2 10-bit workflows supported
- 2x independent Mixer/Keyer widgets.
- 2x independent 16-ch 48 kHz SDI embedded audio I/O engines
- 4K Closed Caption Support
- Reference/LTC Input on card (Analog black burst or Tri-level)
4-Lane PCIe 2.0 Card for 8/10-bit Uncompressed with 4-Channels I/O Digital 3G, HD, SD-SDI I/O and Bypass Relays for Video Loop Out
Take the next step in multi-channel video and audio I/O with Corvid 24. Supporting four channels of capture or output with separate LTC, embedded 24-bit audio and metadata for each channel all on a single PCIe card, Corvid 24 is the solution for high density I/O. All four connections can also be used to support full 4K I/O. The choice is yours. And with multiple operating system support, Corvid 24 will work in almost any environment.
Powerful Platforms forDevelopment Partners
AJA's Developer Program allows partner companies to incorporate AJA products into their systems. By utilizing existing, proven video I/O devices, Developer Partners leverage AJA's expertise to develop and support these technologies, saving money and getting their integrated products to market more quickly.
Industry Leading Support
AJA's technical support is recognized as among the best in the industry and is available to all AJA customers. If you need assistance with any aspect of your Corvid installation, configuration, operation or encounter any technical issue, AJA Support will work with you to get up and running.
Corvid products are covered by a generous three year warranty. Please see the individual Product's Manual for additional specifics around warranty conditions for the product itself.