|Video Output||3G-SDI HDMI|
|Audio Output||TOSLINK/EIAJ Optical|
|Maximum resolution||1920 x 1200|
|Audio Input||TOSLINK/EIAJ optical|
|Signal Type||HDMI 1.x|
|# of Outputs||2|
|Video port type||HDMI|
|Video ports quantity||2|
Split HDMI 1.3 to 2 HDTV Displays -- with additional optical digital audio output
The EXT-HDMI1.3-142D 1:2 Splitter for HDMI 1.3 with Digital Audio sends a Hi-Def A/V source to up to two HDTV displays at the same time without losing quality or resolution. This product works with any Hi-Def source supporting resolutions up to 1080p Full HD with Deep Color, 3DTV pass-through, and lossless audio formats such as Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD Master Audio. A TOSLINK output on the rear of the Splitter feeds digital audio to an external amplifier or receiver for additional installation flexibility.
Full HD resolutions up to 1080P (1920x1080) are supported.
Support for 2 channel PCM, and up to 7.1 channels of LPCM and HBR (High Bit Rate) digital audio formats, such as Dolby® TrueHD, DTS:X, and DTS-HD Master Audio are passed through from the sources to the HDMI outputs.
Features at a Glance
- Simultaneously displays a single Hi-Def source on up to two (2) HDTV displays without signal loss
- Maintains sharp HDTV resolutions up to 1080p Full HD and 2K
- 3DTV Pass-Through
- EDID Management for rapid integration of sources and display devices.
- Locking HDMI Connectors
- Built-in TOSLINK audio output connector
- Supports the use of DVI sources and DVI displays with an HDMI-to-DVI converter cable or adapter
- HDMI and HDCP compliant