|Keyboard Application||Blender 3D|
|Keyboard Layout||UK English QWERTY|
|Keyboard Family||Nero with Lamp|
The Blender shortcut keyboard is our first product for an open source software. Gone are they days where you need to remember the 147 shortcuts readily printed and colour coded for user-friendly navigation. The countless Blender users worldwide can now create 3D models up to 40% faster and with even more freedom using the Blender shortcut keyboard.
View all of the keyboard's shortcuts in the shortcut cheat sheet.
Our Nero Slim Line offers great ergonomic support with an 8° typing angle, comfortable tactile feedback with our scissor-switch mechanism and perfect balance and weight.
All our Nero Slim Line keyboards include a LogicLight™ LED light to support in poorly lit conditions.
This dedicated Logickeyboard, also features all the regular letters, numbers, and symbol labelling that you will find on a conventional keyboard, it can simply be used as a substitute for it. Easy to set up and use. No software required.
- UK English layout
- Designed for Blender
- 147 colour-coded shortcuts
- Compatible with Windows 7-10
- 2 USB Hubs: Built-in 2.0 ports for additional desktop expansion
- Connection: Wired USB - cord length 5 feet / 1.5 meter
- Enhanced Scissor-Key-Switches
- No installation software required.
- Color-coded labelled shortcut keys with graphical commands
- Number of keys - 104 (ANSI version) 105 (ISO version)
- Manufactured for 10.000.000 keystrokes per key
- Includes 1 LogicLight™ LED light
- Length 446 mm ~ 17.6 inches
- Width 141 mm ~ 5.6 inches
- Height 23 mm ~ 0.9 inches
- Weight 840 g ~ 29.6 oz
- Cable length 1.5 m ~ 59 inches