|Keyboard Application||Avid Sibelius|
|Keyboard Layout||US English QWERTY|
- Designed for Avid Sibelius
- Compatible with macOS
- USB wired connection interface
- Plug and Play connectivity
- Two built-in USB 2.0 ports
- USB ports support 100mA each
- Scissors switch key mechanism
- Key travel 4 mm
- Lift extender legs on the back
- Typing angle 8.5° with leg lift and 4.5° without leg lift
- 3 LED indicators for; Caps Lock, fn Lock and Power
- Length 446 mm ~ 17.6 inches
- Width 141 mm ~ 5.6 inches
- Height 23 mm ~ 0.9 inches
- Weight 840 g ~ 29.6 oz
- Cable length 1.5 m ~ 59 inches
The dedicated LogicKeyboard makes controlling Avid Sibelius a lot simpler and faster. It is ideal for post-production facilities, professional editing houses and anyone else who requires all the custom key commands to be readily accessible from a dedicated, clearly labeled, colour-coded keyboard.
Using the keyboard is also a great way to learn the Avid Sibelius key commands. And since this dedicated LogicKeyboard also features all the regular letter, number, and symbol labelling that you will find on a conventional keyboard, it can simply be used as a substitute for it.
The ALBA shortcut keyboard is pure plug & play - there is no need for drivers or any installation at all.
It also comes with two built-in USB hubs for any additional equipment.
We partnered with an ergonomic therapist to determine ALBA’s optimum angle. The solution: a typing angle of 8.5 degrees with leg lift, and 4.5 degrees without leg lift.
Key travel can't be too big or too small, so our ALBA keyboard has what we believe is the perfect key travel: 4mm.
The scissor-Switch mechanism gives each key increased stability during typing.