Dynaudio PRO 9S
Studio-level power, control and finesse
The new 9S subwoofer is designed to perfectly complement LYD and other Dynaudio PRO studio monitors, including the classic BM range. With its double front baffle, brand-new custom 9.5in long-throw MSP driver and studio-quality components and construction makes 9S the ideal subwoofer for your mixing and mastering projects.
The compact 300W 9S is engineered to deliver size-defying power for high-level listening, but still retains all the precision and musicality you need for even the most demanding studio tasks.
- 300-watt state-of-the-art Class D amplifier module
- 24 cm (9.5”) long-throw MSP woofer for accurate low-end frequency reproduction
- Sealed, black-vinyl cabinet
- 37mm front baffle
- Master/Slave feature for daisy-chaining multiple subwoofers
- Adjustable lowpass filter to set the perfect crossover frequency
- SAT output with defeat-able highpass filter
Dynaudio made it a priority to make the 9S compact, while still ensuring that you get the utmost sonic accuracy. In terms of size, it resembles the BM 9S II that went before, but when it comes to performance, it’s actually more comparable in bass response to the much larger BM 14S II.
The 9S will expand any studio monitor setup regardless of whether you’re working in stereo or surround. Its massive yet tight low-end takes the burden off your monitors – letting them focus on delivering the frequency range above 50-150Hz, depending on how you set the crossover filter.
A long-throw driver ensures the necessary movement to reproduce super low-end frequencies all the way down to 22Hz in great detail. Not only does it dig right down to 22Hz, its adjustable low-pass corner frequencies (from 50–150Hz) and low-power LFE output means it's versatile enough to work in a variety of studio environments.
Running the show is a 300W Class D amplifier module that significantly outperforms the previous BM 9S II. Plus, it even has signal-sensing auto power on/off technology to save energy when sitting idle.
- Frequency Response: 22-175Hz +/- 3dB
- Max SPL 1m half space (CEA-2010): 106 dB (flat)
- Crossover Freq.: 50-150Hz
- Woofer: 28cm (9.45”) long-throw MSP
- Amplifier: 300W Class-D
- I/O Connectors: XLR Balanced
- Auto ON/OFF: Yes