The RM Series is a full-featured range of slim, in-rack video monitors ideal for mobile trucks, news and transmission control rooms, production/post-production and video surveillance applications. These tilting monitors come standard with in-monitor level metering, selectable video waveform/vectorscope/histogram, safe area and aspect ratio markers, IMD labeling, tally, and built-in color bars, as well as a variety of picture controls and assistive video features such as zoom controls and focus assist.
All standard frame rates and resolutions are supported from 3G-SDI, HDMI or Analog input sources and each input has a looping output. Up to 16 audio channels may be selected for visual monitoring using on-screen bar graph style level meters. Monitoring speakers to the rear of the unit allow the selected screen to be audibly monitored, while a 3.5mm headphone socket provides optional private monitoring.
Each of the high-resolution LCD screens displays high-definition or standard-definition video in a range of aspect ratios. Parameters are selected and adjusted using an on-screen display menu.
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- On-screen level meters up to 16 channels provide confidence audio monitoring
- Tally and on-screen labeling provide quick and easy signal identification
- Image controls allow video image enhancement for each screen, individually
- On-screen video waveform, vectorscope and histogram displays
- Ratio and Safe Area markers
- Built-in color bars
- Intuitive on-screen menu
- Headphone output
- Client/Server GUI network control, ideal for configuring difficult to reach wall-mounted monitors
||2 x auto-sensing 3G/HD/SD-SDI (per screen)
||1 x looped 3G/HD/SD-SDI (per screen)
||2 Analog Audio Inputs on RCA (per screen)
||1 CVBS Video Inputs on BNC (per screen)
||1 x looped CVBS on BNC (per screen)
||1 x HDMI on type A (per screen)
2 x RS485 (IMD) on RJ-45; 1 x RJ-45 (tally); 1 USB S/W Upgrade per screen