The DescenderPro is a ceiling recessed-projection screen that combines new installation features with a new motorized ALR surface option in addition to the high resolution HD Progressive materials. One of the most noticeable new features is the possibility to just click-in the entire roller that includes the motor and screen surface after installation of the case. The new case design offers a clean finish without gaps or visible screws, after attaching the bottom plate to the case. New features include: - Roller with projection surface clicks into place - Clean finish without gaps with a new closure panel - New direct mounting-option in addition to 2-step installation - Various mounting positions on the cast for more flexibility - Available up to 400 cm wide in small case design - 5 year warranty Easy Serviceability Accessing a projection screen to make adjustments and complete maintenance has been made installer friendly by Projecta. The motor and screen surface remain accessible even when the projection screen is installed in a ceiling. When the construction is finished, take the Screen Surface Assembly out of the box. The Screen Surface Assembly includes the roller, the motor and the screen surface. This assembly can be installed direct in the Screen Case in the ceiling by clicking it in place with the new easy connectors on either side. 2-Step installation With the unique Projecta 2-step installation you can order the screen case separate from the screen surface. Install the screen case during the rough-in stages and the Screen Surface Assembly at any later stage to prevent damage. The Screen Surface Assembly includes the bottom panel of the screen, motor and screen surface. Tab-Tensioned The tab-tensioning system will keep the projection surface under a constant tensioning for a perfectly flat viewing area. A flat projection surface will get the most out of your projector, making sure no pixels get lost or deformed. If detail is important a perfectly flat projection area is vital.
- The most comprehensive ceiling recessed projection screen in the market with tab-tensioned system for a perfectly flat screen surface. Redesigned and improved for ease of installation and a clean finish.
- Easy Serviceability System – the roller with motor and screen surface can be ‘clicked’ in-place for easy installation and servicing. Once installed, the motor and screen surface remain accessible.
- After installation, the closure panel and side-caps align for a clean finish without gaps.
- Choose between the unique 2-step installation or use direct 1-step installation-option.
- The tab-tensioning system will keep the projection surface under a constant tensioning for a perfectly flat viewing area.
- The case and the projection screen surface can be made to exactly the right size and the case is available in any colour for optimal integration into any interior.
- The Tensioned DescenderPro is supplied with a wall switch.
- The projection surface is extremely flat, making it suitable for all types of data and video projection.
- A five-year limited warranty on the DescenderPro range to match the high quality of the products.