Projection screen for the largest venue applications. Available in widths from 7 to 10 metres with a maximum height of 6 metres.
- Robust case with a powerful motor.
- Limit switches are factory set guaranteeing a long life span. The GiantKing Electrol is supplied with a wall switch.
- The screen is mounted using two flexible mounting brackets on the top or to the rear of the case. An optional third mounting bracket is available.
- The motor is equipped with electric locks to prevent inadvertent unrolling and features thermal overload cut-off.
- The underside of the case is open as standard. A closed version can be supplied at additional cost.
- Also available with a rear projection screen surface in addition to Matte White. The seam in the rear projection screen surface may be slightly visible under projection.
- The case and the projection screen surface can be made to exactly the right size.