Large size projection screen designed for high resolution projection with a perfectly flat surface. Larger installations often use high resolution projectors and for high resolution projection we recommend to use HD Progressive projection surfaces. Projecta expands the range of tab-tensioned projection screens up to a width of 600 cm. The Extensa is a new projection screen for medium to large rooms with a tab-tensioned projection surface. The tensioning cable system prevents warping and ensures even lateral tension for a perfectly flat viewing area. HD Progressive HD Progressive offers the latest technology in projection surfaces designed for 4K and Ultra HD to maximize the technology of your projector. HD Progressive prevents pixel loss and “noise” in the image and is formulated to create a surface free of microscopic variances. The result is brilliant light, vibrant color and the best surface for HD, 4K and Ultra HD projection. Tab-Tensioned The tab-tensioning system will keep the projection surface under a constant tensioning for a perfectly flat viewing area. A flat projection surface will get the most out of your projector, making sure no pixels get lost or deformed. If detail is important a perfectly flat projection area is vital.
- Projection screen for medium to large venue applications with a tab-tensioned projection surface for a perfectly flat viewing area. Available in widths from 4 to 6 metres.
- The Extensa is available with HD Progressive surfaces, the latest technology in projection surfaces designed for 4K and Ultra HD to maximize the technology of your projector.
- Robust case with a powerful motor.
- The projection screen is mounted to the wall and/or ceiling using three brackets which can be positioned flexibly. The brackets can be positioned up to one meter from each side.
- The motor is equipped with electric locks to prevent inadvertent unrolling and features thermal overload cut-off.
- The case and the projection screen surface can made to exactly the right size and the case is available in any colour for optimal integration into any interior.
- The underside of the case is open as standard. A closed version can be supplied at additional cost.