- Electrically operated projection screen 230 volt (50Hz) with a usage of no more than 0.53 Ampere (121.9 Watt).
- The motor is mounted on the left side in the steel casing with rubber dampers to reduce sound.
- The motor is mounted inside the roller, 4 wire, 26 rotations per minute, maintenance free, integrated brake and thermal overload cut-out.
- The 4 wire connection is integrated into the end cap and can be connected to the electric installation with the connector and standard cable.
- Suitable for wall or ceiling mounting with the supplied mounting brackets which can be positioned within 50cm of either side of the case.
- The leaf shaped steel casing (14,6 x 15,4cm) is galvanised on the inside and on the outside powder coated with a matte structure coating (RAL 9016).
- The white end caps close the casing on both ends. After removing the left end cap an Easy Connectivity plug is accessible for easy connecting of power and accessories.
- The triangular slat bar rolls into the case completely.
- The screen fabrics are flame retardant and seamless in the viewing area.
- Each side of the surface to have tab guide cable system to maintain even lateral tension and hold surface flat.
- Custom slat bar with added weight maintains vertical tension on the screen surface. The ends of the slat to be protected by heavy duty plastic caps enclosing a preset adjustable mechanism for screen tensioning.
- The projection fabrics have a black backing.
- Standard 3 position wall switch is supplied.
- The projection screen is CE marked and satisfies the strictest quality and safety requirements.
- Integrated RF receiver option: this version will have a 3 wire connection and will be supplied with a remote control