Reliable and easy crank operated projection screen, ideal for classrooms and training rooms.
Easy mounting on wall, ceiling and/or in soffit via integrated hanging brackets. Crank mechanism may be easily operated when mounted on a high ceiling. Automatic stop for extending and retracting guarantees long
lifespan of projection screen fabric. Black border increases perceived clarity of projected image.
- Projecta products satisfy the strictest quality and safety requirements in Europe and are CE approved.
- Projecta ensures that the quality of its products are monitored by the TÜV/GS programme.
- Steel case with galvanised interior and white powder coated exterior (RAL 9016).
- Removable steel crank. Length is 165 cm.
- Matte White S: double-sided laminated vinyl on a woven fiberglass carrier with black backing; gain 1.0 and viewing angle 50° L/R.
- Projection screen fabrics satisfy the requirements for fire resistance of construction materials and components.
- Square format (1:1) has a 2.5-cm black border on left/right side.
- Video format (4:3) has a 5-cm black border all around.