MLOGIC mTape Thunderbolt 3 LTO-9 with Hedge Canister for macOS inc Media
Desktop | External Thunderbolt 3 | LTO-9
mTape Thunderbolt 3 LTO-9 Archiving Solution Desktop Thunderbolt LTO-9 tape drive certified by Apple & Intel 18TB native storage capacity per tape cartridge LTO tape has a 30+ year shelf life - Significantly longer than hard drives Up to 300 MB/second data transfer rate Dual Thunderbolt
|Product Category||Tape Drives|
|Interface||External Thunderbolt 3|
mTape Thunderbolt 3 LTO-9 Archiving Solution
- Desktop Thunderbolt LTO-9 tape drive certified by Apple & Intel
- 18TB native storage capacity per tape cartridge
- LTO tape has a 30+ year shelf life - Significantly longer than hard drives
- Up to 300 MB/second data transfer rate
- Dual Thunderbolt 3 ports
- Reads and writes to both LTO-9 & LTO-8 tapes
- Compact, portable form-factor
- DC powered - Enables use in any environment
- Includes Hedge Canister LTFS app for macOS - a $299 value!
- Ships complete with cleaning tape and Thunderbolt 3 cable
LTO made easy. Just connect to a computer with a Thunderbolt port.
mTape Thunderbolt revolutionizes LTO, enabling users to easily connect LTO-9 technology to portable, desktop and all-in-one computers that feature Thunderbolt connectivity. Dead simple. Another mLogic first.
LTO tape offers a shelf-life of 30+ years and a reliability level that exceeds what is achievable with spinning disk and solid state drive technology. mTape is the ultimate archiving solution to safeguard important digital media for the long term. And LTO tape is not only more reliable than disk, but much more cost effective.
Hello LTFS. Drag. Drop.
mTape ships with Hedge Canister - a $299 value! Canister is a simple drag & drop Linear Tape File System (LTFS) archiving and retrieve app for macOS.
- Makes industry standard LTFS tapes
- True drag & drop archiving/retrieve for macOS (Big Sur compatible)
- Supports archiving to a single LTO or to two LTOs simultaneously
- xxHash64 verification ensures an exact replica of your source is copied to LTO
- Catalogs are created for every tape - retrieving files is simple!
- Catalogs mount as a network drive and are fully searchable by Finder
- Generates Transfer logs, Media Hash List and Manifests
- In app Console
- Interface: 2x Thunderbolt 3 ports
- Tape Drive: IBM LTO-9, LTFS Compatible, TAA Compliant
- System Requirements: Mac or Windows PC with Thunderbolt port
- Size: 29.2 x 20.3 x 10.2 cm
- Weight: 4 kg
- What's in the Box?
- mTape with LTO-9 tape drive
- Fujifilm Universal Cleaning cartridge
- 1 meter Thunderbolt 3 cable
- Universal power adapter
- Hedge Canister license for macOS
- Warranty: 3-years
There are no reviews yet.