4K Ultra HD 1:8 Splitter for HDMI
The Gefen GTB-HD4K2K-148C Ultra HD Splitter for HDMI routes one Ultra HD source to eight 4K Ultra HD displays. It eliminates the lengthy HDMI authentication process, and allows disconnecting, reconnecting, or powering down HDTV displays without any of these activities causing picture loss in other displays within the same distribution system. The choice between built-in and passed-through EDIDs, and the ability to configure the EDID for 2-channel or multichannel operation help customize your AV system to meet its operational requirements . The Gefen 1:8 Splitter is a high performance and capable choice for any small or large 4K video distribution system. This product features Fast Switching Technology (FST). FST is a Gefen firmware implementation for HDMI products.
Resolutions supported include 4K Ultra HD (3860 x 2160 at 60 Hz, 4:2:0 color space), 4K DCI (4096 x 2160 at 24 and 30 Hz), 1080p Full HD, and 1920x1200 (WUXGA). This HDCP compliant Splitter also supports Deep Color and 3D signal.
multichannel digital audio including 7.1 channels of LPCM and HBR (High Bit Rate) lossless formats are also passed through.
These splitters have been specifically designed to support multiple layers of cascading for flawless performance in large video distribution and signage applications, supporting up to hundreds of displays.
Features at a Glance
- Simultaneously displays an Ultra Hi-Def source on up to eight Ultra HD displays
- Specifically designed to support 10 layers of splitting/cascading in large video distribution and signage applications, supporting hundreds of displays
- Supports resolutions up to 4K DCI (4096 x 2160 at 24 and 30 Hz), 4K Ultra HD (3860 x 2160 at 60 Hz, 4:2:0 color space),1080p Full HD, and 1920x1200 WUXGA
- Supports 12-bit Deep Color at 1080p
- 3DTV pass-through
- Lip Sync pass-through
- FST Technology speeds up HDCP authentication process
- EDID Management and Audio Mode selectors for rapid integration of source and display
- Advanced EDID Management for rapid integration of source and displays
- Supports LPCM 7.1, Dolby® TrueHD, Dolby Digital® Plus, and DTS-HD Master Audio™
- Supports the use of DVI sources and DVI displays with HDMI-to-DVI adapters (not included)
- Field-upgradeable firmware using Mini-USB port
- Locking Power Supply