Rear Module Not Included
2 independent channels of HD / SD SDI distribution.
Dual High Performance Equalizing Distribution Amplifier
The DEA-8805 is a 2 channel, HD / SD equalizing amplifier, redesigned using the latest technology and optimized to achieve the industry’s best EQ performance offering cable lengths up to 200m at HD. Equalization is performed on all common serial digital signals, including HD / SD SDI. Non-inverting output drivers, using the -R2 rear module, makes this ideal for distributing DVB-ASI signals as well.
With up to 8 outputs per independent input channel, the DEA-8805 can be used in space critical environments as a dual 1×8 DA, when paired with the –R2H HD-BNC rear module. This configuration allows for up to 20 1×8 DAs in a single openGear® frame, using 10 cards. With the standard 10 BNC rear module, -R2, the DEA-8805 operates as a dual 1×4 distribution amplifier.
Each channel is fully independent, and can run at different data rates. LED indicators at the front of the module identify the presence of incoming video, and the data rate for each independent channel.
- 2 independent channels of SDI distribution on one card
- Equalizes all SDI signals from 143Mb/s to 1.485Gb/s
- Non-inverting outputs, using the -R2 rear module, perfect for DVB-ASI distribution
- Input EQ HD – 200m @1.485Gb, SD -500m @270Mb
- Automatic detection of incoming data rate
- Standard BNC and HD-BNC rear module I/O options
- Up to 20 channels of 1×8 distribution in a single frame
- LED indicators for signal presence and data rate for each channel
- Excellent input / output return loss specifications
- 10 DEA-8805 cards in the OG3-FR frames
- 5-year transferable warranty