The HB-T-HDMI and HB-R-HDMI offer an easy solution for extending UltraHD or HD HDMI signals up to 100 meters over Cat 5 (or better) cable, utilizing the industry standard HDBaseT protocol. Bi-directional IR and RS- 232 for device control is also supported, making these Mini-Converters ideal in a variety of scenarios including: fixed installation AV, digital signage, live events, postproduction/network/studio environments and on-set.
- HDBaseT certified 4K/UltraHD signal extender
- Converts UltraHD, 4K or HD HDMI to HDBaseT
- Extend uncompressed 4K or HD HDMI signal up to 100m over Cat 5 (or better) cable
- Wide support for VESA (Computer) formats and DVI compatibility (with adapter)
- IR IN and OUT
- RS-232 device control connection
Universal Power Supply
All AJA Mini-Converters ship with a universal power supply that includes international plug connections for use around the world.
Compact and Portable
AJA Mini-Converters are small enough to fit behind a monitor, in the back of a rack, or directly on a camera rig. A locking power connector can't accidentally pull loose and an optional P-TAP power cable allows for battery power in remote locations.
Information on the complete line of AJA Mini-Converters is now available as a mobile app on iOS. The Mini-Converter product line is extensive and this app helps you find the right converter for any situation, wherever you are.
Individual products have links back to the main AJA website for more details and you can email product information directly from the app. The free AJA Mini-Matrix app for iPad® and iPhone® is available now in the Apple iTunes® Store.
Industry Leading Support
AJA’s technical support is recognized as among the best in the industry and is available to all AJA customers. If you need assistance with any aspect of your Mini-Converter installation, configuration, operation or encounter any technical issue, AJA Support will work with you to get up and running.
Mini-Converter products are covered by a generous five year warranty. Please see the individual Product’s Manual for additional specifics around warranty conditions for the product itself.
Print Tech Specs
- (4K) 4096 x 2160P 50, 59.94, 60 (8-bit 4:2:0)
- (4K) 4096 x 2160P 23.98, 24, 25, 29.97, 30
- (UltraHD) 3840 x 2160P 50, 59.94, 60 (8-bit 4:2:0)
- (UltraHD) 3840 x 2160P 23.98, 24, 25, 29.97, 30
- (2K) 2048 x 1080p 23.98, 24, 25, 29.97, 30, 50, 59.94, 60
- (HD) 1080p 23.98, 24, 25, 29.97, 50, 59.94, 60
- (HD) 1080i 25, 29.97
- (HD) 720p 25, 29.97, 50, 59.94, 60
- (SD) 625i
- (SD) 525i
Note: Wide range of VESA formats supported for pass through see associated chart on VESA formats
- HDBaseT (RJ-45)
- CAT 5e 70m (230 ft) or CAT 6a 100m (328 ft)
- 4K/UltraHD signals require Cat 6a to achieve 100m cable run (HD signals can run the full 100m on Category 5e cable)
- HDBaseT Cable Run Performance for 4K/UltraHD/HD
W x HFrame RateColor
SamplingMax. Cable LengthMax. Bit