Overview HDMI-TPS-RX220AK - 91540022
HDBaseT Compatible TPS Receiver with USB KVM
HDBaseT™ compatible TPS receiver with USB KVM connectivity, offering one PoE capable TPS input, one HDMI input and two HDMI outputs as well as audio de-embedding feature.
The Lightware HDMI-TPS-RX220AK receiver offers seamless HDBaseT™ integration with additional Lightware product lines and developments, including TPS matrices and 25G boards. The device receives digital video at a resolution up to 4K, as well as audio and control up to 170 meters* over a single CAT cable.
The extender features audio de-embedding and allows independent switching between the TPS input and local HDMI input, which combined with the two HDMI outputs essentially makes this device a 2x2 matrix switcher.
Furthermore, the device utilizes control over USB KVM in a point-to-point extension when connected to the UMX-TPS-TX140K transmitter, and can also be remotely powered over TPS link with PoE (IEEE 802.3af), a useful array of features to further simplify the operation for system integrators and users.
- Local HDMI Input
- Cisco VC room integration compatibility
- Advanced control feature pack for 3rd party video conference collaboration
- Built-in Event Manager control automation feature
- 1920x1080@120Hz/4:4:4, 4096x2160@30Hz/4:4:4 or 60Hz/4:2:0 maximum resolutions (300MHz)
- Audio de-embedding
- USB KVM (HID) extension
- Command injection on RS-232 and IR ports
- Bi-directional RS-232 and IR extension (pass-through and control)
- Extends DVI or HDMI 1.4 + Audio + Ethernet + RS-232 + IR over one CAT5/6/7 cable
- Meeting and conference rooms
- Control room
- Home cinema
- MX Modular matrix frames - MX-TPS/TPS2-OB
- 25G Modular matrix frames - 25G-TPS2-OB
- Standalone TPS matrix frames – MMX6x2-HT series
- TPS Transmitters:
- UMX-TPS-TX100 series
- WP-UMX-TPS-TX100 series
- HDMI-TPS-TX200 series
- DP-TPS-TX200 series
- Single port standalone TPS power injector – TPS-PI-1P1