HDBaseT™ Receiver with Relay Modules and Balanced Audio Out
This dual relay capable HDBaseT™ compatible TPS receiver has one PoE capable TPS input and one HDMI output, and features audio de-embedding.
The HDMI audio is de-embedded to the balanced audio output via a Phoenix (Euroblock) connector, the audio port has volume control. The unit is HDCP compliant and has 4K/UHD and 3D capabilities. The built-in Event Manager room control feature provides the necessary control in a less complex application environment. Both the Event Manager feature and the dual relay module of the device are configurable via the freely available Lightware Device Controller software. USB, RS-232, IR (in and out) and Ethernet ports provide further connection options for control.
- Cisco VC room integration compatibility
- Advanced control feature pack for 3rd party video conference collaboration
- Built-in Event Manager control automation feature
- 1920x1080@120Hz/4:4:4, 4096x2160@30Hz/4:4:4 or 60Hz/4:2:0 maximum resolutions (300MHz)
- Command injection on RS-232 and IR ports
- Bi-directional RS-232 and IR extension (pass-through and control)
- Extends DVI or HDMI 1.4 + Audio + Ethernet + RS-232 + IR over one CAT5/6/7 cable
- Meeting and conference rooms
- Control room
- Home cinema
Advanced Control Pack Features:
- 100 available event slots in ’Plus’ extenders
- Support RS-232 protocol for communication and control of third party devices like VC codecs. This allows the Cisco Room Kit login on RS-232–USB connection.
- Support to receive CEC commands for control of displays and Lightware Event Manager to automate room actions.
- Support to send CEC commands on HDMI ports for control of other devices.
- Support true Infrared messages using HEX codes to control TVs, media players and other devices with IR emitters.