Includes: ULTRIX-NS-FR2, (1) ULTRIX-HDB-IO-A, (2) ULTRISCAPE, (1) ULTRISPEED
- New Style 2RU includes 32 X 32 HD BNC + 2AUX I/O Ports standard.
- Can be expanded to 72 x 72 with additional HDIO blade.
- New Style includes support for optional IP-IO blade, IP licenses and other I/O blade options.
- Standard I/O supports SMPTE 259M, 292M, 344M and 424M (support for most common SMPTE 2082 signals is included with optional 12G Ultrispeed license).
- Includes Ultrimix, Ultriclean and Ultrispeed licenses included.
- Includes 2 Ultriscape Multiviewer heads use 2 outputs on the frame.
- Ultrimix allows for routing, mixing, and processing of all embedded audio inputs, as well as the ability to support up to 256x256 discrete mono audio inputs through the use of the AUX I/O ports.
- Comes with single power supply.
Easily add new features through additional software licenses. No additional hardware required.
Ultrix natively supports 12G throughout the entire chassis. This means it
New version of the latest Ultrix-FR5 routing/AV processing platform that adds IP I/O to the already impressive feature set of this disruptive,
The Ultrix 12G Router is infrastructure in a box. Video/audio routing, multiviewers, audio processing, frame synchronizers, clean/quiet switching, UHD gearboxing and more all unified in one single chassis.
Because of its size, base feature set, and software capabilities, owners save significant money on upfront capital costs. Additionally, the advanced architecture provides significant ROI in terms of power, cooling, shipping, and space costs.
Pay As You Go
The software defined architecture means you simply buy what you need, when you need it. No need to make critical design decisions upfront, simply add appropriate functions when they are required.
Rich Multiviewer Capabilities
Up to 24 Independent multiviewer heads in a single 5RU chassis. Each head supports up to 100 pips. Completely independent and individually controllable providing superior flexibility.
Powerful Audio Processing and Routing Fabric
Up to 3kx3k audio routing and processing fabric comes standard with Ultrix. Up to 2kx2k embedded, and 1kx1k discrete audio supported. Route, process, and configure down to a mono channel, regardless of I/O. Add the optional Ultrimix-MXR license to the fabric and a virtual, fully routable audio mixer is enabled bringing unique, one of a kind, audio flexibility and capability to the Ultrix chassis.
The multiple patent awarded hardware design is based on attention to little details. From the sophisticated thermal management, locking card guides and edge connections, advanced internal smart fabric and more, Ultrix 12G Router has been designed to perform in the harshest environments.