FiDO-2R-MM offers unmatched flexibility and cost efficiency for 3G-SDI Fiber conversion, allowing for cable runs up to 700 m (2296 ft) for OM4 and 300 m (984 ft) for OM3 for Multi-Mode* fiber optic cables - useful for eliminating ground loop problems.
FiDO converters use a compact, low-profile enclosure that works well in tight spaces around and behind equipment racks, trucks and on camera.
- 2-Channel Multi-Mode LC Fiber to 3G-SDI Receiver
- Duplex connection (LC connector)
- Dual, independent 3G/HD/SD-SDI outputs
- Both Fiber-to-SDI paths are completely independent
- Uses 5-20VDC power (DWP-U-R1 universal power supply included)
- Five year warranty
Universal Power Supply
All AJA Mini-Converters ship with a universal power supply that includes international plug connections for use around the world.
Compact and Portable
AJA Mini-Converters are small enough to fit behind a monitor, in the back of a rack, or directly on a camera rig. A locking power connector can't accidentally pull loose and an optional P-TAP power cable allows for battery power in remote locations.
Information on the complete line of AJA Mini-Converters is now available as a mobile app on iOS. The Mini-Converter product line is extensive and this app helps you find the right converter for any situation, wherever you are.
Individual products have links back to the main AJA website for more details and you can email product information directly from the app. The free AJA Mini-Matrix app for iPad® and iPhone® is available now in the Apple iTunes® Store.
Industry Leading Support
AJA’s technical support is recognized as among the best in the industry and is available to all AJA customers. If you need assistance with any aspect of your Mini-Converter installation, configuration, operation or encounter any technical issue, AJA Support will work with you to get up and running.
Mini-Converter products are covered by a generous five year warranty. Please see the individual Product’s Manual for additional specifics around warranty conditions for the product itself.
Print Tech Specs
- 150 Mbps - 3 Gbps, format agnostic
Video Input Digital
- 2-Channel independent Multi-Mode LC Fiber Inputs, SMPTE-297
- Nominal Wavelength: 850 nm
- Optical Sensitivity: -15dBm (min)
- Overload Power: 0dBm
Video Output Digital
- 2-Channel independent 3G-SDI BNC Outputs, SMPTE-259/292/424
- 270 Mbps, 1.483 Gbps, 1.485 Gbps, 2.966 Gbps, 2.970 Gbps - Auto Select
- All other rates are passed through and not reclocked
Size (w x d x h)
- 4.6" x 1.71 " x.85" (117 x 43.5 x 21.6mm)
- 3 watts max
- Uses 5-20VDC power (AJA power supply model DWP-U-R1 included)
- Safe Operating Temperature: 0 to 40 C (32 to 104 F)
- Safe Storage Temperature (Power OFF): -40 to 60 C (-40 to 140 F)
- Operating Relative Humidity: 10-90% noncondensing