Fiber to SDI - True1
xVision Converter Series
Professional equipment in mission-critical applications is all about reliability and confidence. So we started with a clean sheet, and built what might soon become your most trustwor- thy piece of equipment.
Introducing the world’s first video converters truly designed for the road. Video converters nowadays are used everywhere on profesionnal A/V events, presentations, live shows and tours and often have a critical role.
Yet, they are often the weakest link in the signal chain. Low quality connectors, weak enclosure, external consumer-grade power supply, and overall barebones design that all contribute to a generally unreliable piece of equipment. We wanted to change that, so we designed the xVision Video Converters.
- Integrated power supply with locking PowerCON True 1 Connector. Never rely on a cluster of wall-warts again.
- Built-in convenience outlet to power nearby monitor, flat-screen, laptop, video projector or any device up to 10 amps… Power bar to connect both converter and device not required anymore.
- Magnetic stacking system and non-skid rubber pad for table top application. Saves at least 10 gaffer tape rolls a year.
- Multiple mounting options: C-Clamp, wall-mount adapter, LCD mount adapter and belt adaptor.
- Rugged, Tour-ready and aesthetic enclosure: The sexiest widget in your tool box, that will keep looking good for years to come.
- Plug-n-play operation ; No dipswitches, buttons or menus to fumble with : It just works.
- Clear and ample status LED indicators for quick troubleshooting.
- Easy on-the-field identification with unique color and alphabetic coding system.
- Reclocked and amplified SDI loop thru
- SFP-based video transmission for interoperability with standard SDI over fiber devices.
- Choice of three optical connectors, each available as single- mode and multimode types.
- Proudly designed and assembled in Canada.
Choice of Multimode or Singlemode
Choice of Optical SDI on ST, OpticalCON DUO
or OpticalCON QUAD
(see ordering information)
2 x 3G/HD/SD SDI BNC
Video Format Support
3G-SDI Level A and B, HD-SDI, SD-SDI with embedded audio
425 M Level A & B, 424 M, 292 M, 259 M
50 mm (1.97 in)
180 mm (7.08 in)
107 mm (4.21 in)
1 kg (2.2 lbs)
Alternate Form Factor
Also available as a Reversible Module
0% to 90% non-condensing
Built-in power supply
PowerCON True1 input
PowerCON True1 output (loop-thru)
(100-120V, 50-60Hz available with PowerCON/ Edison Nema 5-15)
Max 10 A, same voltage as input
In the box
xVision Converter Fiber to SDI True1
AC Mains to PowerCON True1 cable (1.5m, specify plug type at ordering)