The IPT-10G2-HDMI Mini-Converter is designed to bridge HDMI HD signals to SMPTE ST 2110 networks.
IPT-10G2-HDMI receives baseband video plus eight embedded audio channels on a full-size HDMI 1.4b interface, then encapsulates the data for output as SMPTE ST 2110 over 10 GigE. Associated audio from the video stream is extracted, synchronized, and embedded into the SMPTE ST 2110 stream. Alternatively stereo audio can be fed into the stream from the dual RCA inputs.
2x 10 GigE SFP+ cages are provided, allowing “hitless switching” redundancy protection (ST 2022-7) for critical contribution and transmission environments.
IPT-10G2-HDMI Mini-Converter transmits a SMPTE ST 2110 essence derived from an incoming HD HDMI input source. Providing two SFP+ cages for redundancy protection via "hitless switching", IPT-10G2-HDMI is rugged, quiet and fanless. AJA Mini-Converter design is ideal for placement in a wide range of display and device scenarios, from studios to field.
- SMPTE ST 2110 audio, video transmitter
- Rugged, quiet, fanless design
- 1x full size (standard type A) HDMI 1.4b (24/30-bits per pixel) input up to 1080 60p, 4:2:2, 10-bit, YCbCr
- Full 10-bit pixel processing pipeline
- Embedded HDMI audio input (up to eight channels)
- 2x RCA analog audio input
- 2x 10 GigE SFP+ cages for media LAN (providing support for ST 2022-7 "Hitless Switching") with status light
- 1x 1 GigE RJ-45 socket for control LAN with status light
- Reference Out connector to provide PTP locked sync to baseband sources for lowest latency
- Frame sync to retime baseband sources that are not locked to PTP
- Web browser accessible setup and control interface, via built-in web server
- 1x mini-USB port providing an alternate method of initial network configuration with AJA eMini-Setup software
- NMOS and Ember+ support
- Customizable control with AJA REST API
- Five year warranty
Bridge HDMI Sources to Anywhere on a SMPTE ST 2110 Network
With new IP based facilities often requiring integration with traditional baseband sources, IPT-10G2-HDMI provides a simple solution for converting HDMI sources, and then formatting and transmitting via ST 2110 IP to provide that content to a range of destinations.
IPT-10G2-HDMI provides two key methods for control. The Control LAN Ethernet port enables full setup and control of the Mini-Converter from web browsers on any platform and REST clients. The mini-USB connector facilitates quick and simple initial network configuration and firmware updates with AJA eMini Setup software.
- 1x RJ-45 (IEC 60603-7) for 10/100/1000 Base-T Ethernet (IEEE 802.3-2012)
- HTTP/1.1 (RFCs 7230, 7231, 7232, 7233, 7234, 7235)
- Browser and REST clients supported
- 1x USB 2.0 Mini-B (IEC 62680-1) connector
- Browser-based or AJA eMini-Setup of network parameters
- NMOS transmit (Discovery, Registration and Control)
- According to standards IS-04 v1.3 & IS-05 v1.1
- LLDP (Link Layer Discovery Protocol)
- AJA REST API (Control Only)
- Discovery is supported via SSDP, allowing AJA REST API to then be used for Control
- Discovery is also supported via MDNS, allowing AJA REST API to then be used for Control
- Ember+ (no Discovery, Control only) v1.6.2
Universal Power Supply
All AJA Mini-Converters