SDI to DVI Converter
S-4611 is a mini converter for SDI to DVI conversion, (DVI-D, 18+1 connector), which can be widely used to display up to 3Gb/s broadcast SDI video on DVI monitor, televisions, LED board or projectors.
- Portable 3G/HD/SD-SDI to DVI Converter
- 1 SDI input, 1 DVI output, and 1 SDI loop
- SDI audio output via 3.5mm socket
- Power/input/output status indicator
- Pole-tap 6-18V DC power input
- Heavy duty aluminium housing
- Bottom screw threads for installing
Input and Output
- 1x 3G/HD/SD-SDI input
- 1x 3G/HD/SD-SDI loop output (Reclocked)
- 1x DVI-D output
- 1x 3.5mm audio output (The SDI to DVI supports the same format conversion only.)
Embedded Audio output
The SDI embedded audio ch-1 & ch-2 can be converted to analog audio and output via 3.5mm headphone socket, supports 48kHz sample rate.
S-4611 provides 3 LED indictors, to check if the power is connected, and if the input/output signal is delivered.
The mini converter is powered by pole-tap DC socket. The package includes an AC-DC power adaptor, and you can also connect DC cable from 6-18V batteries.
Heavy Duty Housing
The S-4611 mini converter adopts unibody aluminum alloy housing, strong for field using and protects the BNC connectors effectively.
S-4611 provides the bottom 1/4-inch screw threads for fixing on cameras, and an installing plate A-IP00 is supplied in the package, for fixing on wall and binding the BNC/DVI cables.
- S-4611 standard package includes:
- 1x AC-DC power adaptor (A-PA03)
- 1x Install plate (A-IP00)