DVI to SDI Converter
S-4612 is a mini converter for DVI to SDI conversion, (DVI-D, 18+1 connector), which can be widely used for DVI video source to deliver and broadcast, support up to 1080p 50/60 format DVI to convert to SDI.
- Portable DVI to 3G/HD/SD-SDI Converter
- 1 DVI input, 1 analog audio input, 2 SDI output
- Embed Analog audio into SDI output
- Power/input/output status indicator
- Pole-tap 6-18V DC power input
- Heavy duty aluminium housing
- Bottom screw threads for installing
Input and Output
- 1x DVI-D (18+1) input
- 2x 3G/HD/SD-SDI output (Reclocked)
- 1x 3.5mm audio input
(The DVI to SDI supports the same format conversion only.)S-4612 features low SDI jitter and SDI re-clocking so that you can use the longest SDI cable lengths and maintain pristine quality images.
Embed Analog audio into SDI output
S-4612 support 3.5mm analog audio input, and can be embedded into SDI to output. The audio supports 48kHz sample rate.
S-4612 provides 3 LED indictors, to check if the power is connected, and if the input/output signal is delivered.
The mini converter is powered by pole-tap DC socket. The package includes an AC-DC power adaptor, and you can also connect DC cable from 6-18V batteries.
Heavy Duty Housing
The S-4612 mini converter adopts unibody aluminium alloy housing, strong for field using and protects the BNC connectors effectively.
S-4612 provides the bottom 1/4-inch screw threads for fixing on cameras, and an installing plate A-IP00 is supplied in the package, for fixing on wall and binding the BNC/DVI cables.
- S-4612 standard package includes:
- 1x AC-DC power adaptor (A-PA03)
- 1x Install plate (A-IP00)