Professional equipment in mission-critical applications is all about reliability and confidence. So we started with a clean sheet, and built what might soon become your most trustwor- thy piece of equipment.
Introducing the world’s first video converters truly designed for the road. Video converters nowadays are used everywhere on profesionnal A/V events, presentations, live shows and tours and often have a critical role.
Yet, they are often the weakest link in the signal chain. Low quality connectors, weak enclosure, external consumer-grade power supply, and overall barebones design that all contribute to a generally unreliable piece of equipment. We wanted to change that, so we designed the xVision Video Converters.
- Integrated power supply with locking PowerCON True 1 Connector. Never rely on a cluster of wall-warts again.
- Built-in convenience outlet to power nearby monitor, flat-screen, laptop, video projector or any device up to 10 amps… Power bar to connect both converter and device not required anymore.
- Magnetic stacking system and non-skid rubber pad for table top application. Saves at least 10 gaffer tape rolls a year.
- Multiple mounting options: C-Clamp, wall-mount adapter, LCD mount adapter and belt adaptor.
- Rugged, Tour-ready and aesthetic enclosure: The sexiest widget in your tool box, that will keep looking good for years to come.
- Plug-n-play operation; No dipswitches, buttons or menus to fumble with : It just works.
- Clear and ample status LED indicators for quick troubleshooting.
- Easy on-the-field identification with unique color and alphabetic coding system.
- Locking HDMI port prevent accidental disconnection.
- The only converter you’ll need: SDI to HDMI or HDMI to SDI with automatic incoming signal type detection.
- Reclocked and amplified SDI outputs.
- Proudly designed and assembled in Canada.