REAR MODULE NOT INCLUDED
Outputs Tri-level and Color Black on 4 independent pairs of outputs with a dedicated AES output.
Sync Pulse Generator
The SPG-8260 sync pulse generator provides 4 pairs of outputs with each pair independently programmed to be either tri-level sync or a composite signal. Each pair of outputs can be independently delayed relative to the incoming reference. The delay is in increments of the output’s interface sampling frequency (74.25MHz, 74.25/1.001MHz or 27MHz) up to 1 frame of video.
Tri-level sync output format is selectable from the following formats: 1080i 60, 1080i 50, 1080i 59.94, 1080p 23.98/24/25, 1080sF 23.98/24/25, 720p 50, and 720p 59.94.
The SPG-8260 can lock to one of the two frame references, the card local reference input, or free-run using the SPG-8260 internal oscillator. If the selected reference is lost, the SPG-8260 switches to its internal oscillator without disturbing the outputs; when the selected reference returns, the SPG-8260 locks back to the input reference.
The SPG-8260 will generate AES reference output as well as AES tone for AES outputs.
- Generates 4 pairs of outputs at a different frame rate than reference
- Each pair of outputs can be independently delayed relative to the incoming reference
- HD interfaces conform to SMPTE 274M and SMPTE 296M standards
- SD interfaces conform to SMPTE 170M (NTSC) or PAL standards
- Composite outputs: black or color bars
- Generates a 48 kHz AES reference signal output
- AES tone available for AES outputs
- Fully compliant with openGear® specifications
- 5-year transferable warranty
- Power: 6 watts