|Product Category||Rain & Storm Cases|
The camRade wetSuit EFP Handheld – Black, is a waterresistant rain cover for a wide range of ENG-style Handheld cameras. Designed to withstand the elements and made of a flexible black fabric that minimizes unwanted sound effects caused by wind and rain.
The cover is perfect for use during music or sports events as well as documentary shoots, both indoor and outdoor.
The monitor and controls and viewfinder are protected by the cover and the controls are fully accessible. The one-piece wetsuit closes around the lens with hook and loop fasteners for a good seal with the camera.
The back of the wetsuit offers room for use of multiple or larger batteries, but can easily be shortened with a strap so you will not be bothered by loose pieces of fabric. The microphone cover has hook and loop fasteners too so the cover is easy to attach.
This item is supplied in a waterproof pouch with zipper, which you can use for storage and transportation of the cover when not in active use.
- Form-fitted for a wide range of ENG-style Handheld cameras
- Tailor-made of water-resistant fabric
- Protection against bad weather conditions
- Easy access to the controls, ports, memory cards, display, zoom, battery compartment and Triax camera adapter
- Strong Easy-on-Easy-off construction with hook and loop fasteners
- Handmade in France, Europe
- 5 Year warranty