|Product Category||Rain & Storm Cases|
The Canon EOS C300 Mark III camera has a number of optional expansion units that offer a flexible modular design and meet the demands of many different configurations. Using it for broadcast purposes, on a gimbal or handheld, all possibilities require different set-ups.
The camRade wetSuit EOS C300 Mark III is designed to support the extreme flexibility of this camera. Easy to open and expand, and easy to take off or fold together when a part is not in use.
The cover has clear vinyl windows which can be opened and closed with hook and loop fasteners, for maximum visibility when adjusting the menu, audio input select level and other controls.
Made of water-resistant fabric with a soft lining the cover minimalizes unwanted sound effects during operation. For the viewfinder a separate cover with transparent vinyl is supplied.
This wetSuit is supplied with clear protection covers for a normal and a long lens, making sure that any lens you might use will be well protected. When the lens is shorter than the cover, you can fold it back to the correct size.
This item will be delivered to you in a waterproof pouch with zipper, which you can use for storage and transportation of the cover when not in active use.
- Form-fitted for the Canon EOS C300 Mark III camera
- Tailor-made of water-resistant fabric with soft lining
- Protection against bad weather conditions
- Full access to the controls, ports, memory cards, display, zoom and battery compartment
- Strong Easy-on-Easy-off construction with hook and loop fasteners
- Separate cover for viewfinder
- Separate covers for long and short lenses
- Handmade in France, Europe.
- 5 Year warranty