|Product Category||HDBaseT Extenders|
|Form factor||Compact/Desktop Trussmount Optional|
|Signal Type||HDMI 1.x|
|Over-Cable Type||Cat-5e or Better|
|Maximum Range||Up to 100m|
HDMI to HDBaseT Transmitter - True1
xVision Converter Series
Professional equipment in mission-critical applications is all about reliability and confidence. So we started with a clean sheet, and built what might soon become your most trustwor- thy piece of equipment.
Introducing the world’s first video converters truly designed for the road. Video converters nowadays are used everywhere on profesionnal A/V events, presentations, live shows and tours and often have a critical role.
Yet, they are often the weakest link in the signal chain. Low quality connectors, weak enclosure, external consumer-grade power supply, and overall barebones design that all contribute to a generally unreliable piece of equipment. We wanted to change that, so we designed the xVision Video Converters.
- Integrated power supply with locking PowerCON True 1 Connector. Never rely on a cluster of wall-warts again.
- Built-in convenience outlet to power nearby monitor, flat-screen, laptop, video projector or any device up to 10 amps… Power bar to connect both converter and device not required anymore.
- Magnetic stacking system and non-skid rubber pad for table top application. Saves at least 10 gaffer tape rolls a year.
- Multiple mounting options: C-Clamp, wall-mount adapter, LCD mount adapter and belt adaptor.
- Rugged, Tour-ready and aesthetic enclosure: The sexiest widget in your tool box, that will keep looking good for years to come.
- Plug-n-play operation; No dipswitches, buttons or menus to fumble with : It just works.
- Clear and ample status LED indicators for quick troubleshooting.
- Easy on-the-field identification with unique color and alphabetic coding system.
- Locking HDMI & EtherCON ports prevent accidental disconnection.
- Fully compliant with HDBaseT 1.0 devices.
- Transmits 4K30P signals over up to 100 meters of CAT6 cable with HDCP support.
- Built-in Ethernet channel for projector control, LAN extension and more.
- Proudly designed and assembled in Canada.
1 x HDMI 1.4 type A with locking system
1 x 1 Gbps Ethernet on Neutrik EtherCON
1 x HDBaseT 1.0 on shielded EtherCON
UTP CAT6a with EtherCON connectors
*Contact Theatrixx Technologies for more info
Video Format Support
53 mm (2.09 in)
180 mm (7.08 in)
107 mm (4.21 in)
1 kg (2.2 lbs)
Alternate Form Factor
Also available as a Reversible Module
0% to 90% non-condensing
Built-in power supply
PowerCON True1 input
PowerCON True1 output (loop-thru)
- AC Mains PowerCON True1 cable (1.5m, specify plug type at ordering)
(100-120V, 50-60Hz available with PowerCON/
Edison Nema 5-15)
Max 10A, same voltage as input
In the Box
- xVision Converter HDMI to HDBaseT True1
- Locking HDMI male to DVI male (1m)