31.1-INCH 4K (4096 X 2160) HDR MULTI-INTERFACE STUDIO MONITOR
MULTI-INTERFACE 4K HDR STUDIO MONITOR
- Native 4K panel (4096 x 2160) with LED backlight
- Multiple 4K interfaces including 12G/6G-SDI, 4x 3G-SDI quad link, 4K60p HDMI 2.0
- HLG-HDR & PQ-HDR Capability
- Built-in 3D LUT auto calibration
- Remote control via web browser
Wider Color Gamut
The DT-U31PRO monitor supports 100% DCI-P3 and 84% ITU-R BT.2020 color gamut.
Multiple 4K interfaces
DT-U series monitors support 12G/6G/3G-SDI input, 4x 3G-SDI quad link input (Both square division and Interleave), 4K60p HDMI 2.0 input, and by optional plug-in SFP adaptor, the DT-U monitors support additional SFP and video over IP SMPTE-2022 input.
4 independent SDI quadview mode
You can also input 4x independent SDI sources to quadview; support different formats SDI mixed input (require the same frequency rate)
3DLUT auto color calibration
DT-U series monitors support 3DLUT 17x17x17 precise auto calibration, with built-in color generator and calibration software. They currently support X-rite i1 Display (special version) and will support JETI Specbos 1211 (near-future update). Probes directly pluged into monitor USB port to auto calibrate. The calibration process time is as short as 30 minutes
Built-in De-log LUTs
DT-U series monitors have built-in De-log LUTs including JVC J-log1, ARRI Log-C, SONY S-log2, S-log3, Canon C-log, Panasonic V-log and RedLogFilm LUTs, to convert to ITU-Rec.709 directly.
User 3DLUT upload
DT-U series monitors support user 3DLUT cube files to upload by USB, which is convenient for color creation during post-production monitoring.
Support waveform selection display (Y, Cb, Cr, R, G, B), and single lines selection mode; support vector scope and R/G/B/Y histogram display, with multiple display position, size and color selection.
16-ch audio meters with alert and output selection
Support de-embed audio from SDI and HDMI, and display 16-ch audio level meters, with audio abnormal alerts info displayed on each audio bar. You can also select any 2 channels audio to output via 3.5mm socket or speakers. The audio meter pattern position can be selected from one of four corners, and you can select to display only 2 channels, 8 channels, and full 16 channels. Also scale markers, alert info, and translucent of the audio meter pattern are selectable.
HLG and PQ Capability
DT-U Series monitors support HLG HDR, ST.2084 PQ and S-log3 HDR display to present realistic image.
Low latency mode
Support Low latency mode (less than half frame) under 4K input sources, the special image processing mode for lip-sync monitoring.
Webserver IP remote control
Connect the monitor in LAN and read the monitor status or set menu by computer web browser, which enables studio administrators to control all the monitors remotely.
- Gamma preset selection: 1.8, 2.2, 2.4 and 2.6.
- TSL 3.1 and 4.0 UMD support
- On-screen TALLY display
- SDI Timecode (LTC, VITC1&2) display
- AFD (Active Format Description) info display
- Frame/Field view selection
- R/G/B/Mono, False color, Zebra stripes display
- Focus assist display mode
- H/V delay, freeze frame display mode
- Safety area selection: 80%, 85%, 90%, 93%, 95%
- Scale marker: 4:3, 13:9, 14:9, 15:9, 1.85:1, 2.35:1
- Native scan, over scan and normal scan selection
- GPI control via RS485 port connection
- USB firmware upgrade