For digital signage applications, many installers want to mount the content generating DMP or CPU near the display. Fusion mounts sit too close to the wall to leave room for larger CPUs. Installers want an option to extend the very popular Fusion mount further from the wall to give space to mount other devices.
- Adds 3 to 5 inches to the space behind the Fusion mount adjustable in 1/4 inch increments.
- Matches the weight capacity of the Fusion mount it supports, up to 250 lbs.
Holds a CPU or other components on the configurable shelf up to 30 lbs.
- Shelf can be located between the Fusion upright brackets or on the outside of the uprights.
- Maintains the flexibility of independent Fusion upright mounting.
- Tool-less CPU/shelf removal for maintenance.
- 42-inch double-sided hook & loop strap included to secure CPU.
- TAA Compliant