With 2-way IR, and POL
The GTB-UHD-HBTL 4K Ultra HD Extender uses Gefen’s implementation of the HDBaseT™ technology to extend HDMI up to 230 feet/70 meters at 1080p and up to 130 feet/40 meters at 4K, using one CAT-5e or better cable. Resolutions up to 4K Ultra HD (3840 x 2160 @ 60 Hz 4:2:0) with 7.1 channels of HBR (High Bit Rate) lossless digital audio are supported. This product provides 2-way IR extension between the Sender and the Receiver units, facilitating the control of A/V sources placed near the Sender unit and sending automation commands to the display or another device placed near the Receiver unit. Gefen’s Bi-Directional POL (Power Over Line) technology powers the Sender or the Receiver unit using the same cable that extends the HDMI signal. Only one of the two units will need a power supply. This feature simplifies installation in cases when an electrical outlet may not be available near the source or the display. Small, low profile enclosures can be securely surface-mounted and conveniently hidden away from sight.
1. Shielded (STP) CAT-5e or CAT-6A is recommended. Unshielded (UTP) CAT-5e or CAT-6A may be acceptable depending on cable quality but is not the preferred choice. Care should always be given to keep these cables away from power lines and other sources of electromagnetic interference.
2. This product supports sources up to 4K 300 MHz (60 Hz 4:2:0 or 30 Hz 4:4:4). It is not compatible with sources that are capable of HDR or 4K 600 MHz (60 Hz 4:4:4).
Gefen GTB-UHD-HBTL Features at a Glance
Extends HDMI, RS-232, & Bi-Directional IR over a single CAT-5e/CAT-6A:
- 4K Ultra HD (3840 x 2160 @ 60 Hz, 4:2:0), up to 130 feet/40 meters (8-bit color)
- 4K Ultra HD (3840 x 2160 @ 30 Hz, 4:4:4), up to 130 feet/40 meters (8-bit color)
- 4K Cinema (DCI) (4096 x 2160 @ 24 or 30 Hz 4:4:4), up to 130 feet/40 meters (8-bit color)
- 1080p Full HD (60 Hz), up to 230 feet/70 meters (up to 12-bit Deep Color)
HDMI Features Supported:
- HDMI 2.0
- HDCP 2.2 and 1.4
- 12-bit Deep Color
- LPCM 7.1, Dolby Atmos®, Dolby® TrueHD, DTS:X™, and DTS-HD Master Audio™ pass-through
- 3DTV pass-through
- CEC pass-through
- Lip Sync pass-through