16 channel, dual screen, 12G-SDI & Analog Audio & Video Monitor with optional 2022-7 support, plus options to license additional input signals.
Flexible. Adaptable. Future Proof.
The iVAM1-12G is a premium version of our iVAM series offering 12G-SDI monitoring at a competitive price.
It is a well featured, easy to use, 16 channel video and audio monitor which comes standard with 2 x 12G-SDI inputs on BNC connectors and a pair of Analog inputs on XLR connectors.
Standard features include Loudness measurement, phase status and HDR detection.
License other signal formats and processing options, including Dolby, AoIP (Dante or Ravenna), Toslink and 8 channel Analog, as and when needed, either initially or after purchase.
With touch screen controls, large 4.3” screens and a depth of under 6”, the iVAM1-12G is the perfect solution for any application that requires a compact product for simple-to-complex monitoring of an evolving range of professional signals.
- Video and audio monitoring (up to 16 channels) from multiple sources
- Up to 64 presets
- 2 x 12G-SDI Inputs on BNC that can also monitor 3G/HD/SD-SD; 1 x 12G-SDI Output of selected video source on BNC + 1 pair Analog in/out on XLR
- Optional Output Routing enables the flexibility to route input signals to various outputs
- Optional I/O for AES3 on HD-15 (incl selected audio source converted to AES3 out), MADI on BNC (looped out), and SMPTE 2110 or SMPTE 2022 via SFP.
- HDMI Output of the monitored video source included HDMI output follows the input up to 1080p, except for 12G where it will be 1080p @ 60Hz. Monitors the first 8 ch of audio.
- Measure Audio Loudness using ITU-R BS.1770 or EBU R128 standards
- Option cards for AoIP, additional SFP’s, or 8 channels of analog I/O, and TOSLINK
- Software upgradeable via USB or network
- APIs for remote management