- Entry level High Speed HDMI 2.0 cable for home and small office applications
- Supports UHD resolutions up to 4096x2160@60Hz 4:4:4 8bit
- Robust PVC housing, nickel connectors, 24K gold plated contacts
- Triple shielded cable, corrosion resistant copper coated steel 30AWG conductors
- HDMI 2.0 compliant: 3D, 4K, 18Gbps, HEC, ARC, CEC, Dolby True HD, DTS-HD Master Audio; 10 year warranty
From the lines cable connectivity concept developed by Lindy, Black Line High Speed HDMI cables are fully featured, entry level high resolution connection solutions, perfect for home and small office use.
Black Line High Speed HDMI cables feature triple shielded construction with 30AWG copper coated steel conductors for premium performance and corrosion resistance. Nickel connectors and gold flashed contacts maintain signal integrity and reliability.
UHD resolutions up to 4K 4096x2160@60Hz 4:4:4 8bit are supported. Black Line HDMI cables are also capable of transmitting 32 channel audio and Dolby True HD.
The HDMI 2.0 specification is supported for 18Gbps bandwidth capacity in cable lengths up to 5m.
Black Line HDMI cables are available in lengths from 0.5m, 1m, 2m, 3m and 5m