- Entry level USB 3.1 Type C to C 3A (60W) cable for home and small office applications
- Supports SuperSpeed+ data transfer speeds up to 10Gbps
- Robust PVC housing, nickel connectors, gold plated contacts
- Triple shielded cable, corrosion resistant tinned copper conductors
- SuperSpeed+, USB 3.1, 10Gbps; 10 year warranty
From the lines cable connectivity concept developed by Lindy, Black Line USB 3.1 Type C to C cables are fully featured, entry level high resolution connection solutions, perfect for home and small office use.
USB Type C features a reversible connector, so no matter which orientation the cable is inserted, a connection will always be found. This connector allows a fully bi-directional cable with automatic host and device negotiation.
Black Line USB 3.1 Type C to C cables feature triple shielded construction with tinned copper conductors for premium performance and corrosion resistance. Nickel connectors and gold plated contacts maintain signal integrity and reliability.
The SuperSpeed+ protocol is supported with up to 10Gbps bandwidth for rapid transfer of large data volumes.
Black Line USB 3.1 Type C to C cables are available in lengths from 0.5m, 1m and 1.5m