- Superior performance and design Standard HDMI 2.0 cable
- Supports UHD resolutions up to 4096x2160@60Hz 4:2:0 8bit
- Robust PVC housing, gold plated connectors and contacts
- Triple shielded cable, corrosion resistant bare copper 24AWG conductors
- HDMI 2.0 compliant, 3D, 4K, 10.2Gbps, HEC, ARC, CEC, Dolby® True HD, DTS-HD Master Audio; 10 year warranty
From the Lines cable connectivity concept developed by Lindy, Anthra Line HDMI cables are the professional choice for high performance connections in commercial AV and IT installations.
Anthra Line HDMI cables are premium connections that feature triple shielded with 24AWG copper conductors for performance and corrosion resistance. High quality gold plated contacts and connectors maintain optimal signal integrity and maximum reliability.
UHD resolutions up to 4K 4096x2160@60Hz 4:2:0 8bit are supported. Anthra Line HDMI cables are also capable of transmitting 32 channel audio and Dolby® True HD.
These HDMI 2.0 cables support 10.2Gbps bandwidth capacity in cable lengths from 7.5m up to 20m.
Anthra Line HDMI cables are available in lengths from 0.3m to 20m.