MHL (Mobile High Definition Link) technology allows mobile devices with the appropriate interface to display content on High Definition TVs and displays.
The LINDY MHL to HDMI Active Adapter allows you to show audio & video up to 1080p recorded or stored on a mobile device such as a smartphone or digital camera on a HDTV.
The additional USB Micro B port also allows you to charge & power your device while viewing your content, playing games, streaming video or surfing the internet.
- Show content stored on your smartphone or tablet on an HDTV
- For all HDMI devices without integrated MHL function
- MHL 1.0 compliant
- MHL USB Micro-B connector (Type USB 2.0 Micro-B)
- 19-pin HDMI Type A coupling (incl. chipset)
- Additional USB 2.0 Micro-B coupling (for charging the mobile device at the same time)
- Fully-shielded cable
- Transmission of digital audio-/video signals
- Supports resolutions up to Full-HD 1080i
- Chipset: Silicon Image
- Cable length: approx. 0.15m
- Color: Black
- 2 years warranty
- This technology is only supported by a limited number of mobile devices at present.
- Make sure your device has an MHL output.
- A basic passive adapter cable MHL USB Micro-B to HDMI can be used on HDMI devices which can already provide MHL function in one of its HDMI input sockets.
To use this adapter with Samsung Galaxy phones, such as the S3, S4, Note 2 and Note 3 with the 11pin Micro-B connector please use this 5 to 11pin adapter
This adapter is not compatible with iOS devices (iPhone, iPad etc.)