- Connects a USB 3.1 Type C computer to a 2.5 Gigabit Ethernet network
- Supports up to 2.5G Ethernet bandwidth*
- USB 3.1 Gen 1 / 3.0 SuperSpeed data transfer rates up to 5Gbps
- Bus-powered with no external power supply required
- 2 year warranty
Type C to Ethernet Converters allow users to connect USB Type C equipped devices to a Gigabit Ethernet network.
The Lindy USB 3.1 Type C to 2.5G Ethernet Converter is perfect for users looking to connect a computer, notebook or tablet to a Gigabit Ethernet network via a Type C USB port. It supports extremely high data rates up to 2.5Gbps* on existing Cat.5e/6 cabling infrastructure.
This Converter is ideal for ultrabooks or tablets which do not feature wired network connectivity. With its small size and lightweight design this USB 3.1 to 2.5G Ethernet Converter is easy and convenient to carry, and because it is powered by the USB Bus no power adapter is required. It is compatible with Thunderbolt 3 ports to cover a wide range of devices.
* please make sure that the connected switch supports 2.5GBASE-T (IEEE 802.3bz)
Information about USB 3.0, 3.1 & 3.2
USB 3.0, USB 3.1 and USB 3.2 PCs, cables and devices are all compatible with each other, when using either a USB Type A or USB Type C host interface.
USB 3.0, USB 3.1 Gen 1 and USB 3.2 Gen 1 all support data transfer rates up to 5 Gbps.
USB 3.1 Gen 2 and USB 3.2 Gen 2 both support data transfer rates up to 10 Gbps.