- Connects a USB Type C source to a DisplayPort display, or vice versa*
- Supports highly detailed resolutions up to 3840x2160@60Hz
- USB Type C “C” & “E” pin configurations ensures maximum compatibility with Type C displays*
- Utilises DisplayPort Alt Mode to send AV signals using the USB Type C Connector
- 2 year warranty
The Bi-directional USB Type C to DisplayPort Converter allows users to connect either a DisplayPort display to USB Type C alt mode source device, or a USB Type C display to a DisplayPort source. The converter features a USB Type C connector with pin assignment “E” as well as one with Pin assignment “C” to ensure maximum compatibility with USB Type C displays.
With support for 4K UHD resolutions, video content can be displayed with superior clarity and stunning accuracy, while the Type C connectors reversible design makes connection simple, whether using a desktop, laptop, tablet or Mac. As the converter is bus powered, integration within installations is made easy with no need for external power supplies or outlets.
* Please note that currently only the following USB Type C displays are supported: