The OG-FiDO-T-12G-ST is a state of the art, openGear compatible 12G-SDI to Fiber converter, enabling 12G-SDI signals to be extended up to 10 km (32,808 ft) over standard single mode fiber optic cable. The 12G-SDI input is reclocked with best in class input jitter tolerance. A reclocked looping 12G-SDI output is also provided. The OG-FiDO-T-12G-ST offers a locking ST barrel connector for secure connectivity, advantageous in many live event, production, and mobile environments.
AJA openGear OG-FiDO products are designed for use in high density openGear 2RU frames, including AJA’s OG-X-FR frame, with industry standard DashBoard software support on Windows®, macOS®, and Linux®, offering remote control and monitoring over a PC or local network.
- Video Formats: 270 Mbps - 12 Gbps, format agnostic
- Inputs: 1x 12G-SDI BNC with SDI Loop out
- Outputs: 1x 12G-SDI BNC; 1x Single Mode ST Connector
- Monitor via openGear DashBoard software
- Support for HDR - High Dynamic Range video
- Input Present and Input SMPTE Lock LEDs
- Automatic detection and reclocking
- 270 Mbps, 1.483 Gbps, 1.485 Gbps, 2.967 Gbps, 2.970 Gbps, 5.934 Gbps, 5.940 Gbps, 11.868 Gbps, 11.880 Gbps - Auto Select
- Nominal Wavelength; Tx: 1310 nm (typ)
- Power: 3 watts Max
- Appropriate Fiber SFP included
- Rear I/O card included
- Compatible with OG-X-FR, OG-3-FR, and DFR-8321 openGear frames
- Five year warranty