Affordable Pocket Recorder with Advanced Features
The compact R-05 is easy to use, affordable, and packed with big-ticket features that raise the bar in its price class. Experience crystal-clear 24/96 capture, enhanced recording and editing features, and extended battery life (over 16 hours per charge). On stage, in rehearsal, at school, on the street, in the boardroom — whenever inspiration strikes, let the R-05 capture the moment with convenience and quality.
- High-quality stereo recording (24-bit / 96kHz) with the built-in stereo mic or external input
- Records directly to SD card with extended battery life (over 30 hours continuous playback, over 16 hours continuous recording)
- Record 16-bit WAV and MP3 files simultaneously
- Strong, attractive metallic exterior
- Onboard editing functions; built-in reverb
- Music-practice features (change tempo without changing pitch, loop playback, etc.)
- Auto record start, auto song split, auto level adjust
- Pre Record function (captures 2 seconds of audio that precedes pressing REC)
- Use as a high-quality portable audio player (plays WAV and MP3 files)
- Includes windscreen and built-in tripod mounting socket
The R-05 provides pristine, uncompressed stereo recording directly to SD card — up to 24-bit/96kHz resolution. Whether recording directly with the built-in stereo mic or capturing sounds from an externally connected microphone or stereo line input, you’ll be impressed with the R-05’s detail and clarity. And for worry-free recording, the convenient Rehearsal mode ensures that you won’t overload the input.
Even though the R-05 integrates fluidly with computers via USB 2.0, this new-generation recorder doesn’t require a PC for editing. For speed and convenience, you can trim, divide, and combine within the R-05. And for those who’d like to apply a high-gloss finish to their recordings, the R-05 is equipped with built-in reverb.
In a rehearsal studio, you can make clear recordings of your band, even at high volume levels. The R-05 can automatically set the optimum recording level, and can split the songs for you automatically. It’s also possible to simultaneously record a high-quality WAV file for CD production and an MP3 file for file sharing.
The R-05 can help you practice your instrument or vocals. You can repeatedly loop a specified region of audio, or change the playback speed without changing the pitch. You can play back a difficult phrase slowly or play back at high speed to grasp the overall structure of a song in a short time.
For Non-Musicians Too!
Musicians will naturally gravitate to the R-05, but this portable recorder is great for many non-musical applications as well. Record lectures, speeches, and meetings, for example. The high-sensitivity, built-in microphone will clearly capture all of the voices in a room. The included windscreen and tripod mount enhance optimal placement and cleaner recordings as well.