Overview KY-PZ100BEx3 + V-60HD Package
ROBOTIC PTZ NETWORK VIDEO PRODUCTION CAMERA (BLACK)
The KY-PZ100 features JVC's highly accurate direct drive mechanism for smooth, quiet and precise positioning with up to 100 preset positions. Positioning can be performed at a range of speeds from very very slow to very fast while retaining pin-point accuracy (within 0.03°). A newly developed 1/2.8-inch image sensor and 30x optical zoom lens produce superb broadcast quality images even in low light environments. The camera's Wide Dynamic Range mode provides clear natural foreground images even under challenging highlight conditions. A high sensitivity mode enables shooting in color with illumination as low as 0.02 lux. (For comparison, a full moon on a clear night provides 0.05 to 0.3 lux illumination.)
Power the camera, control it, and stream to the world all from a single ethernet cable. Or go wireless. Just provide power to the camera, plug in a Wi-Fi adapter or LTE modem, and you'll have the world's most convenient, high quality robotic camera that can be placed virtually anywhere, stream full HD, and be controlled from anywhere in the world!
- 1/2.8-inch CMOS sensor (2.2 million pixels)
- Optical zoom lens with 30x zoom ratio (4.3-129mm, f/1.6~4.7)
- 12x digital zoom
- Autofocus and image stabilization built-in.
- Fast f/1.6-4.7 maximum aperture for excellent low light
- High sensitivity mode (down to 0.02 lux, color)
- Night mode (0.003 lux, BW)
- Direct drive motor for smooth, quiet and accurate pan and tilt
- PoE+ equipped: LAN cable enables simultaneous streaming, camera control and power supply
- Full HD 1080p, 1080i, 720p video
- Simultaneous 3G-SDI and HDMI and IP digital outputs
- 2 channels audio (or 1 channel balanced audio)
- USB host connection for Wi-Fi or 4G LTE adapter*
Advanced IP communications capability:
- RTMP/RTMPS streaming directly to content delivery network (Facebook, YouTube, etc.)
- Streaming with SMPTE 2022 forward error correction
- Advanced Zixi reliable communication with ARQ, FEC and adaptive bitrate control
(Requires optional Zixi license)
- Low latency streaming
- Standard control protocol over LAN (enables PTZ control by TriCaster and other products)
- PELCO-D control protocol via RS-422/485
- Micro SDHC/SDXC memory card recording (H.264 50Mbps)
- Time/Date overlay
- Remote control via RS-232C / RS-422, or via IP controller
- Can memorize 100 preset settings and positions
- Can be mounted upside-down or right-side-up
*Wi-Fi and 4G LTE require optional external adapter
Plug-n-Play Production Switcher with Audio for Live Event and Production
Live event production and streaming continues to grow and the demand for more features requires a sophisticated feature set. The V-60HD simplifies your set-ups and combines the best of both worlds that includes SDI inputs for camera sources and scaled HDMI inputs for data, computer, tablet and other video sources. The combination of powerful audio features that include multi-channel embedded audio, XLR and RCA analog inputs, de-embedded audio from digital SDI or HDMI sources plus a variety of video connections with a Program and Aux Bus makes the V-60HD ideal for a variety of live event production and streaming applications.<section>
System Program Version 3.0
The Ver.3.0 update enhances workflows and expands control.
The V-60HD can capture stills directly from PGM. Additional frame-rate support on SDI inputs includes 60p, 30p, 25p, 24p and 23.98p. Take control of even more PTZ cameras over IP using universal VISCA protocols. Analog Audio input 1-6 can is assignable to AUX output.
Video communication helps improve the effectiveness of education when used for streaming lectures, assemblies, distance learning, sports, live performances or theater productions.
- Multi destination outputs include Program, Preview and AUX buses and make it easy to send the main output to the primary screen or live stream and presenter notes to a presenter’s monitor.
- Audio auto-mixing automatically adjusts audio level based on weighting ensuring even levels for the room mix, presenter to send to recording, live stream or in-room speakers.
- Educators can use the multi-channel audio embed function to record 8 discreet audio channels to an SDI video recorder to fix audio issues in later editing or separate multi-language audio sources post event.
- The V-60HD’s user interface is easy for students, novices and can be controlled remotely through the LAN port using Roland’s Remote-Control Software from PC or Mac.
- For fixed installations, the V-60HD can be remotely controlled through the RS-232 port using touch panel interfaces making it easy to control functions.
Cut, Mix with cross dissolve and NAM, FAM transitions. Use up to 30 different wipe patterns. Time based corrected and frame synched provides seamless transitions between 6 video sources and 2 still images instead of buses. Auto-Scan (Ver.2.0) enables to switch automatically to reduce operator work.
- 14 SDI Inputs (with de-interlacer)
- 22 HDMI Inputs (scaled)
- 31 RGB shared with HDMI input 6 (scaled)
- 42 SDI Outputs ‒ Assignable to PGM, PVW, AUX
- 52 HDMI Outputs ‒ Assignable to PGM, PVW, AUX
- 61 Multiview Outputs ‒ Program, Preview, plus 8 video sources with Audio meters.
- 7LAN ‒ Remote control and Smart Tally
- 8RS-232 ‒ Remote control
- 9USB Port ‒ Still Image Upload, Saving Program Files
- 10DC IN - PSB-7U, provided AC adaptor or Battery operation > Battery information
The V-60HD features an 18-channel audio mixer which includes four XLR/TRS Combo jacks with 48v phantom power, RCA stereo Pair, plus audio de-embed from the six video inputs.
A built-in effects library added from Ver 2.5 is packed with presets for common production scenarios including interviews, ambient sound recording, and eliminated wind noise when recording at field. Anyone can easily set up without audio knowledge.
Audio Mixer with preamp and dynamics (compressor)
The V-60HDs’ preamp and dynamics effects include a high-pass filter, gate, compressor, a 3-band EQ and delay. Anyone without audio knowledge can run sound thanks to the built-in effect's library packed with presets for common production scenarios including interviews, ambient sound recording and elimination of “pops” & wind noise.
Allowing the AV operator to focus on video switching, the onboard intelligence automatically crafts the perfect mix for conferences and panel talks.
The included Auto-Mixing function ensures the correct mix for multiple panel participants at conferences by automatically adjusting levels across multiple audio sources. A priority weighting assignment that is channel specific can be set giving the moderator or priority audio channel a higher volume level while using the Auto-Mixing function allowing the operator to focus on video switching and production.
Discreet Multi-Channel Audio Embedding
Assign up to eight analog audio inputs a separate audio embed channel on SDI 1 and 2 outputs to ensure a separate mix pre-effect (dry) or post effect (wet) for correcting audio problems post live event. This feature is additionally useful for multi-language events to record the voice-over or language translation on its own audio channel to a separate master.
Roland’s innovative Smart Tally wireless tally system strengthens camera operator confidence and ends the hassle of custom made tally cable harnesses. Configured using standard IP protocols, Smart Tally turns smartphones, tablets, computers or ANY web browser into a fully functioning tally light including GREEN for Preview and RED for Program.
Extending the V-60HD’s audio mixer with outboard USB control surfaces is an economical alternative to using a dedicated full-size audio mixer. 3rd party USB MIDI control devices are instantly recognizable by Mac and Windows PCs including the V-60HD Remote Control Software.
Multi PTZ & Remote Camera Control
When LAN based PTZ cameras are called into action, take control using the V-60HD or powerful RCS. Seamlessly integrate JVC, Panasonic, Sony, PTZOPtics, Avonic and VISCA compatible professional pan-tilt-zoom (PTZ) robotic cameras to streamline workflow without the need for a dedicated controller. For a gaming-like experience, pick up a USB gamepad and conquer a team of PTZ cameras. Instincts will guide the way as cameras Pan, Tilt and Zoom effortlessly on the action.
The RCS can connect to certain Canon handheld camcorders via LAN connection. Start & stop recording and tally light is supported.