StyleView® Cart - Sliding Worksurface
This innovative and easy-to-maneuver healthcare cart features sit-to-stand height adjustment, independent screen positioning and a larger worksurface with room for a keyboard and mouse, without the need for an additional tray.
The worksurface slides out and locks at 12 cm, providing a comfortable working distance from the monitor. It comes standard with a heavy-duty monitor lift to support multiple configurations, including all-in-one computers, with a maximum weight of 10.9 kg.
- Offers a larger worksurface with more room to complete tasks and space for a keyboard and mouse
- Features a sliding worksurface that locks at 12 cm, providing a comfortable working distance from the monitor
- Includes a heavy duty monitor riser as standard to support multiple configurations, including all-in-one computers, up to 10.8 kg
- Responds to caregivers’ touch so nurses can effortlessly maneuver to the point of need and focus on their patients
- Uses a single motion fluid adjustment to switch between sitting and standing, promoting caregiver wellness and productivity
- Travels easily across carpet or hard surface floors with ultra-smooth gliding casters and a small footprint–perfect for space constrained areas
- Passes Ergotron’s 10,000-cycle motion test, which ensures a minimum of five years of trouble-free sit-to-stand height adjustment
- UPC: 698833064001
- Part Number: SV41-6320-0
- Description: StyleView LCD Cart, non-powered, pivot (white, grey and polished aluminum)
- Includes SV41 cart with specialized extendable worksurface, LCD pivot, HD monitor riser, secure compartment, scanner holder bracket, rear handle, storage basket, cable storage, four casters (two locking)
- * Total maximum load on height-adjustment assembly = 27 lbs (12.2 kg). This is the sum of the following components: LCD pivot = 14–24 lbs (6.4–10.9 kg); worksurface ≤ 5 lbs (2.3 kg); head unit compartment ≤ 13 lbs (5.9 kg)
- Note: Locking the height of the LCD lift pivot changes the weight capacity to ≤ 20 lbs (9.1 kg), allowing it to accommodate heavier displays and all-in-one computers—contact Ergotron for details
- Note: If the combined LCD and CPU weight is greater than 27 lbs (12.3 kg) then the CPU must be mounted to the rear of the cart using the Universal CPU Holder accessory (ordered separately)
- † LCD and worksurface adjust 20" (50.8 cm) in tandem; LCD Pivot adjusts 5" (13 cm) independently; maximum LCD height adjustment = 25" (63.5 cm)
- ‡ Portrait screen orientation may be incompatible with widescreen displays > 19"