Professional equipment in mission-critical applications is all about reliability and confidence. So we started with a clean sheet, and built what may soon become your most trustworthy piece of equipment.
Introducing the world’s first video converters truly designed for the road. Video converters nowadays are used everywhere on professional A/V events, presentations, live shows and tours and often have a critical role.
Yet, they are often the weakest link in the signal chain. Low quality connectors, weak enclosure, external consumer-grade power supply, and overall barebones design that all contribute to a generally unreliable piece of equipment. We wanted to change that, so we designed the xVision Video Converters.
- Integrated power supply with locking PowerCON connector. Never rely on a cluster of wall-warts again.
- Built-in convenience outlet to power nearby monitor, flat-screen, laptop, video projector or any device up to 10 amps... Power bar to connect both converter and device not required anymore.
- Magnetic stacking system and non-skid rubber pad. Saves at least 10 gaffer tape rolls a year.
- Multiple mounting options: C-Clamp, wall-mount adapter, LCD mount adapter and belt adapter.
- Rugged, Tour-ready and aesthetic enclosure: The sexiest widget in your tool box, that will keep looking good for years to come.
- Plug-n-play operation; One-button operation with no training required. It just works!
- Clear and ample status LED indicators for quick troubleshooting.
- Easy on-the-field identification with unique color and alphabetic coding system.